galaxy image BitWorks Music sounds for your world

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pay Homage to the Hosting Gods!


For the past few days I have been debugging some backend code that was previously working, but is no longer. Now, I am a Unix geek from way back, but I am fairly new to the glorious world of shared web hosting. I now share a machine with a bazillion other users like myself (or maybe not so much like myself). I'm sure the fine support team at my web hosting provider consider me a grade A pain in the ass. They have my sympathy, but I am currently experiencing their wrath, whether intentional or not. So, dear surfer, if you are kind enough to purchase an album from us today, or in the next week or so, email notification of your order is kinda broken, though you will be redirected to your download properly after payment. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Def.: Geek

No comments: