galaxy image BitWorks Music sounds for your world

Sunday, November 04, 2007

What She Said

Some people have their blog rolls well populated with links to blogs of all their friends and enemies, links to useful information and some not so useful information. I'm too lazy to get with the blog roll thing, plus there are really very few blogs that I actually read, but a couple of years ago I stumbled upon Rockstar Mommy. Not only is she lol funny on a regular basis (along with her obvious rockstar qualities), but she has just started posting music on Sundays, with generous servings of YouTube-isms. Today's post features one of my favorite bands, Radiohead. That reminds me, I still haven't bought their new album, "In Rainbows". I'm going to lose my fanboy badge! You can pay whatever you want to download it, in case you haven't heard, their kick in the teeth of the music industry.

1 comment:

courtney said...

Mine ended up working! Woo! Safe to download!

(and if it doesn't work at first just wait about 24 hours... gah.)