galaxy image BitWorks Music sounds for your world

Friday, December 07, 2007

Bleak Strategies - rock ideas for the desperate

IT'S HERE! I assembled the first dozen last night. The cards came out great, and I would like to thank all the people who contributed ideas and votes on which cards to include in the deck.

I will be getting them out to my retailer(s) tomorrow, and will be able to send the first mail order batch on Monday. I don't have an order page ready yet, so you will have to email me to place an order. Each deck of 50 cards is $14 + shipping, with discounts for orders of 3 or more. The deck also includes a bonus album download.

Bleak Strategies was inspired by the original "Oblique Strategies - over 100 worthwhile dilemnas" developed by Brian Eno and Peter Schmidt. The original decks are still available from the Enoshop, but our decks are much bleaker.

No comments: